RTL Alliance launches special RTL Junior technology entrepreneurship acceleration program for students.
“The idea to create a separate acceleration program for students came about while working on the RTL Venture startup program, which we launched earlier. Both programs have a common goal - the development of innovations in the field of logistics. And if there is a corresponding high entry bar for startups, then we expect students to have ideas and a desire to learn,” says Gennadiy Gogeniya (CEO, RTL Alliance).
What does the program offer?
The RTL Junior program is designed for 3rd-5th year students who want to learn how to create profitable technology products and then commercialize them.
Students during the acceleration prepare a graduation project on creating a digital business project.
Participation in the program gives students:
• New educational content
• Mentor support
• Expertise from an industry leader
• Involvement in the process of digitalization of logistics
• Invitation to work in RTL Alliance
1) Collection of applications
2) Pre-acceleration. Formation of the product concept: formulation of the problem, proposed solution, assessment of the target audience, development of the project roadmap, formation of the project team.
3) Acceleration. Prototype development. Ensuring first sales.
4) Fundraising and starting a business
• International group of companies with offices in 5 countries
• Best multimodal forwarder of the year according to BAIF
• Own digital logistics platform
• BBB credit rating and native token
• Belarus market leader in financial consulting
• Accredited consultant of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
• 1000+ consulting projects
• A product company with extensive experience in implementing IT projects
• Consultant of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in the field of IT
• Member of the Belarusian Association of IT Companies BICC
• Resident of the High Tech Park
• Product company - developer of mobile applications
• Over 10 years of experience
• Monthly audience of 100,000 users
Potential participants of the RTL Junior program are welcome to send out application to the organizers on the rtl.team website.